First catholic private schools in Kuching

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Melinda Chai says:

Good afternoon,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the initiative of the Catholic Church for setting up SJPPSS.

Upon hearing it, I have great interest in registering my child. But it is still a long way to go as he is only 1 years 5 months.

In view of that, as a Catholic parents, I would like to know more in order to prepare him for the enrollment. I understand that Chinese language will be taught and its optional. Will there be any additional fees for the enrollment in Chinese class.

I appreciate that the management could refurnish me with a detail information of the school system and etc.

Thank you so much and looking forward to hearing from the management.

Warmest Regards
    Melinda Chai
    Re

• todaycat says:

Hello Melinda,

Thank you for your interest in our new private schools. However as Today’s Catholic is merely the publicity agent, please call 010 9747098 for more information regarding the schools. Or else drop in at the new St Joseph’s Private school office at 118, Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg (next to Carmelite Chapel) during office hours. We appreciate your support!

God bless.
      The Editor

2. Willson anak Belitong says:

Happy morning,

I would like to say congtratulation to the managements. Since we already have St Joseph’s Private Primary and Secondary Schools (SJPPSS). So when we can initiate to get the Catholic University or College? I would like to know the answer, please i bag you

3. Willson anak Belitong says:

Dear management ,

Happy afternoon, i would like to congratulate for the openning new St Joseph’s Private Primary and Secondary Schools (SJPPSS). Since we already got Catholic Private School.
    When can we initate for the Catholic University or College? What do you think about it? Please, i would
    like to know the answer if you do not mind?

4. Audrey Law says:

Dear Management,

I have applied for the post at a teacher in your school. I sent my application to your email today (29/8/2011) at 3:50pm.

Kindly let me know if you have received my email.

Thank you.

5. David Su says:

i like to congratulate our Church as the launching of SJPPSS… this will be create a better surrounding for our children to study n with God…. maybe next time we can builts Catholic Universities or College?? God Bless and Happy Sunday..

6. William Ng says:

Congratulation! I am an ex-Josephian living in California, USA and it’s wonderful to see the tradition lives on.

• Willson anak Belitong says:

i am hoping you will come to visit St. Joseph Cath, bro. N May God bless you n family. Oh yeah, happy Gawai..bro

1. December 6, 2013

[…] They are still prominent in parish administration, spirituality and formation, although ironically the Jesuits onlyopened their first school in the Malaysia-Singapore district in 2011. […]