There are three ways you may choose to receive news updates for Today’s Catholic:
- Digital Subscription – Daily News Briefs – WhatsApps (Free)
- Digital Subscription – Weekly News – Email (Free)
- Newspaper – Monthly Print Version (with subscription fee)
Why should I pay to subscribe to the Monthly Print Version?
- Although many of our news articles are posted online, there are many exclusive articles such as those in the Feature pages (i.e. P9-12) that cannot be found here. Touching on different topics each month, these are inspiring faith formation articles.
- Today’s Catholic Print version is distributed throughout Malaysia and many parts of the world. However, our printed copies are limited. To ensure delivery, consider subscribing to us and have Today’s Catholic delivered right to your doorstep!
- The minimal fee that you pay will help us defray printing costs.
How to subscribe?
Daily News Briefs – WhatsApp
Fill in this subscription form. Follow the guidelines and you will be receiving news through WhatsApp in a few days.
Weekly News – Email
Fill in this subscription form. Follow the guidelines and you will be receiving news in your mailbox in a few days.
Subscription form is downloadable here: Subscription form. You may submit the subscription form to us through email or by post. All details can be found in the form.
Monthly Newspapers subscription rates are as follows:
RM36.00 – Within Malaysia
RM66.00 – Singapore / Brunei / Hong Kong / India / Thailand / Indonesia (Asia region)
RM76.00 – Australia / New Zealand / Japan
RM120.00 – Europe / Middle East
RM180.00 – USA / Canada
(Postal rate included)